Accenture Recruitment for Application Development Associate (level 12) for BE / B.Tech / MCA
About the company: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Job Role: Application Development Associate
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Salary: as per Industry Standards
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA students CS/IT/Circuit branches graduated in academic year 2017 & 2018.
Job Location: Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune
Application Development Associate
- BE / B.Tech / MCA students CS/IT/Circuit branches graduated in academic year 2017 & 2018.
- An aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process
- No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)ᐧ
- Multiple events are planned across Bangalore/ Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Pune starting from 3rd November’18
- 5th-6th Jan: Bangalore
- 5th-6th Jan: Hyderabad
How to apply