Aglasem Recruitment for Backend Executive for B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBS, BCA, BMS, M.A., M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.C.A
About the company: Aglasem.com, is an online-based education portal, which provides updates & information of all education-related topics. Aglasem was started in the year 2012 and it is in one of the top 500 websites in India & top 6000 globally with a readership of over 6 million monthly.
Job Role: Backend Executive
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Salary: 1.5 – 1.8 LPA
Qualification: B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBS, BCA, BMS, M.A., M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.C.A
Job location: Gurgaon
Job Profile: Backend Executive
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Aglasem is seeking a young, talented, self-motivated & positive approach Backend Executive who will be responsible for creating, developing & modifying Online Content of organization’s website.
Role & Responsibilities:
– Copyedit and proofread all web content before publishing.
– Ability to research, write, edit and develop fresh educational content independently.
– Ensure concepts contain clear and convincing writing with grammatical accuracy.
– Handling the task of writing unique titles and descriptions for various web pages.
– Modifying the content in a simpler way to make it more presentable & user-friendly.
– To complete the allotted work within the given framework of time.
– Other tasks as assigned.
– He/She will be responsible for effective coordination with team members for the assigned tasks to meet the deadlines.
– Will be responsible for reporting Team Performance weekly/monthly.
– Good communication skills (verbal & written).
– Highly organized & self – starter.
– Ability to work under pressure & meeting the deadlines.