Altair is looking for Project Trainee for Manufacturing Solutions BE/ B.TECH/ ME/ B.TECH (Tool Design or Tool Engineering)
About Company: Altair ProductDesign is a global, multi-disciplinary product development consultancy of more than 700 designers, engineers, scientists, and creative thinkers. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Altair Engineering, Inc. (www.altair.com), this cross-functional organization is best known for its leadership in combining human and machine creativity to fuel innovation, automate processes, and develop new methods. Altair ProductDesign firmly advocates a user-centered, team-based design approach, and utilizes proprietary simulation and optimization technologies to help clients bring innovative, profitable products to market faster.
- Job Role: Project Trainee- Manufacturing Solutions
- Category: Freshers, Manufacturing
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Qualification: BE/ B.TECH/ ME/ M.TECH
- Experience: 0 Years
- The intern is supposed to learn the software initially for a certain time period. After which he/she needs to execute Projects/ Benchmarks and be the technical support for handling customers queries.
- Projects primarily include Process Simulation of Manufacturing process like sheet metal forming, Casting and extrusion process.
- Understand and adapt to handle CAE support activities for Manufacturing processes (such as Sheet metal forming, metal casting, Injection Molding, 3D Printing, and Metal/Polymer extrusion)
- Handling training sessions and giving software demos to clients as per requirement
- Benchmarking against production results observed in tool rooms using Altair suite of products and work with sales and pre-sales team for technical support activities
- Candidate should have a Bachelors or Master’s degree In Tool Engineering or Tool Design from NTTF / GT&TC or similar institution
- Should have good knowledge and interest on Manufacturing process and Tool Design concepts
- Basics of Finite Element Analysis, Theory of elasticity and plasticity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Highly energetic and self-motivated
- Flexibility to adapt to new projects and learn our CAE products as per the requirement and execute the projects
- Should be a good team member, work with Sales, Presales and technical support teams. Detail and results oriented; capable of meeting predefined goals
- Knowledge of MS office tools such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Apply before the link expires