Amdocs is looking for Software Engineering Associate in Pune.
About Amdocs: Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise, and intelligent operations.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Role: Software Engineering Associate
Job category: IT
Hiring process: interview( HR Round
Salary: Up to INR 4.5 LPA
Experience:0 – 1 Year
Job location: Pune
Who can Apply: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M. Tech (CS, IT, E&C & E&TC streams only) and MCA
Passing Year: 2017
Software Engineering Associate.
Job Responsibilities & Desired Candidate Profile:
– Candidates will be responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
– Candidates will be responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope.
– Candidates have to assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
– Candidates have to investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
– Candidates should have a good knowledge of Unix/Linux and SQL
– Candidates should have a good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and development.
– Candidate should not have any pending backlogs
– Candidate should not have any gap in education
– Candidate should have 60% (aggregate of all semesters) and above throughout.
Interview Location: Pune
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
How to Apply
company website: https://www.amdocs.com/