Apostek Recruitment for Software Developer Intern for BE/BTech/ME/MTech from 2019 batch
About Apostek: Founded in 2006, Apostek provides development and consulting services in Mobile Web, Web Applications, Smartphone Applications and Product Engineering. We are amongst the leading independent smartphone game developers in India with a growing product portfolio of casual games for iOS & Android.
Job Role: Software Developer Intern
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Salary: ₹ 6,50,000.00LPA
Qualification: BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/IS) from 2019 batch
Job Location: Bangalore
Software Developer Intern
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/IS) from 2019 batch
- Your college should allow 5+ months internship during final Semester
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- General knowledge of one mainstream language, (preferred proficiency in Java)
- Basic computer knowledge, limited use and/or application of basic engineering principles, concepts and theories.
- As a part of development team, you will be developing compelling mobile/web applications.
- You must have inclination and attitude for fast paced product development.
- Stipend of Rs 20,000 during internship
- Compensation of Rs 6.5 LPA on commencement of your full time employment
Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to atleast 24 months tenure need to apply.
- All the applications for above job profile will be processed through eLitmus only and no profiles will be directly entertained by Apostek.