About Sapient Corporation: Sapient Global Markets is a business unit within the Publicis. Sapient platform and we offer integrated advisory, program management, analytics, technology, and operations services exclusively to global companies in the capital and commodity markets domains. We leverage our unique perspective, full capabilities, global reach and disciplined execution to help companies compete, evolve and grow in this dynamic space. Our clients include the very best of global companies that include Top investment managers, largest investment banks, Top integrated oil and gas companies, Central banks and regulators, Variety of exchanges and clearance houses.
Sapient Global Markets is looking for smart thinkers with insight, knowledge, business acumen and a passion for innovation who want to make an impact in the financial services industry, within our clients’ organizations, and on their future.
|Job Profile||Trainee Technology|
|Work Location||Bangalore, Gurgaon|
|Package||INR 5 LPA|
Aspirants should have a Regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Core branches of 2017 batch only).
- Information Technology (IT) or Information Science (IS) or Information & Communication Technology (ICT)
- Electronics and Communication (ECE)
- Electronics and Electricals Engineering (EEE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
Service Agreement: 18 months (If the candidate breaches the contract, the compensation he/she will have to pay is Rs 1.5Lakhs)
Business Unit: Sapient Global Markets i.e. Sapient Consulting
As an Associate in Technology, you will be working with a globally distributed team to design and develop innovative bespoke software solutions for leading financial and trading institutions using cutting-edge programming languages and methodologies.
Some of your responsibilities include
- Work with clients to understand/analyze requirements.
- Software solution development and prototyping
- Participate in all phases of software development lifecycle using ‘Sapient Approach’ a distributed agile-based delivery methodology (or waterfall method at times)
- Actively manage scope at the assigned task level and identify alternatives within the stipulated timeframe
- Project team support with workshops, meetings and collaboration activities
Your personal attributes
We are looking for individuals who:
- Want to grow with-and beyond-the task at hand
- Have a strong academic record in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Are solutions-oriented, structured, open to travel and have excellent client-facing and communication capabilities
- Are agile and flexible in mindset, enjoy the global markets’ ever-changing nature and are eager to adapt their approach to best meet client needs
- Have had project work experience in a service-oriented, team-based environment
How to Apply
Apply link: Click Here