Aptean India Recruitment for Associate Engineer – Development for BE/BTech 2019 batch
About the company: Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations do not have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do.
Job Role: Associate Engineer – Development
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Salary: 5,98,000.00 – ₹ 7,02,000.00 LPA
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech 2019 Batch
Job Location: Bangalore
Associate Engineer – Development
- 2019 batch BE/BTech
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Job Description :
The Associate Engineer Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Associate Engineer Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that affect the design of current or developing products. The Associate Engineer Development will perform the research, design, definition, and implementation of the product software applications.
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed
- Writes code completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions
- Deliver high-quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product
- Write and review documentation needed for installation, usage, and maintenance of applications and solutions
- When requested, interface with the product marketing, global services team, and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- Undertake any other assignments for which the company’s management may request your participation from time to time
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java, .NET and SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
How to apply
Apply before: Thursday, 03 Jan 2019