Aspiring Minds Recruitment for Manager – Content Development (IT) for B.Tech./M.Tech (CS/ IT), BCA, MCA, B.Sc./M.Sc. (Computer Science)
About the company: Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O’Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail, and microfinance.
Company: Aspiring Minds
Job Role: Manager – Content Development (IT)
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Salary: INR 3 LPA
Qualification: B.Tech./M.Tech (CS/ IT), BCA, MCA, B.Sc./M.Sc. (Computer Science)
Job Location: Gurgaon
Manager – Content Development (IT)
Batch Passout: 2016 – 2019
Training Period: 2 Months
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Elicit requirements by understanding the brief, conducting primary and secondary research and engaging with industry professionals and academia. Critically analyze and amalgamate information to define test blueprints for assessments in programming, computer science and related concepts.
– Identifying and engaging external consultants and industry experts for item construction in niche topics in computer science.
– To develop original content on different computer science/technical topics
– Working on content analytics and studying the quality of test items based on data from test takers.
– Closely check the developed content in adherence with global scientific guidelines. This would include content proofreading, checking codes by running them on their respective platforms, translation checks, and other quality checks followed as a part of the standard operating procedure.
– Maintain and review the quality and clarity of the programming/technical questions.
– Develop the product map and content for state-of-the-art testing technologies like simulation tests
– Multitask to rollout (or deliver) multiple tests in a given time frame.
Skill Set Required:
– Knowledge expert in technical areas in computer science with a strong understanding of basics which can be extrapolated to other knowledge areas.
– Ability to understand and analyze advanced programming in details and review them based on their quality/ originality/ difficulty etc.
– Good command over written English language and written communication and ability to engage with external consultants for item creation.
– An analytical and logical thinker who can plan tasks in advance.
– The organized and systematic way of working with high attention to detail.
– An interest in learning and assessment theories and proactively provide suggestions for improvement.
– Screening Test
– Selection Process during face to face interview
How to apply
Last Date of Registration: 31 December 2018