Attivo Recruitment for the Software engineer for B.E/B.Tech /M.E/M.Tech – 2018 Batch (CS/IT)
About Attivo Networks: Attivo Networks is an innovator in deception and decoy technology. Attivo uses deception technology to authentically detect BOTs and APTs inside the network, data centre, and cloud before the data is breached.
Company: Attivo Networks
Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Qualification: 2018 batch BE/BTech /ME/M.Tech
Job Location: Bangalore
Job description :
The Software engineer will be responsible for research, design and development of security/networking software for Attivo’s BoatSink solutions.
The person will get an opportunity to research in new domains, innovate and help build a world class product in a startup environment.
Primary focus would be to develop robust, reliable and maintainable security and networking software on Linux Operating systems that run on Hardware Appliances and Desktop. Has to ensure adherence to the software development process including proper code review and unit testing of all developed modules.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2018 Batch (CS/IT)
- Good pH score
- Good academics
- Good C/C++ and/or Python Programming skills
- Expertise in Linux Operating System Internals.
- Good understanding of L2/L3 Protocols, Routing Protocols, socket programming and general networking concepts.
- Should have excellent debugging, troubleshooting, analytical and problem -solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with a willingness to proactively interact with the team and achieve results in a dynamic, fast growing environment.
How to apply
Apply before: Saturday, 24 Nov 2018
Event Date: Sunday, 25th Nov 2018
Event Location: Bangalore