BHEL jobs for Graduate Apprentice / Technical Apprentice in Trichy/Tiruchirapalli. Last Date to apply: 05 Nov 2018
About BHEL: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited owned and founded by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer. It is now looking for various posts for management trainee role. Interested candidates can apply on or before 05 November 2018.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Job Role: Management Trainee
Job Category: Govt Jobs,Diploma,BSc/BCA/BBM,Apprenticeship
Hiring Process: Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Who can apply: Freshers
BHEL – Job Details
Graduate Apprentice / Technical Apprentice recruitment in BHEL, Tiruchirappalli
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL Trichy) 441 Apprentice
Graduate Apprentice/ 191 Posts
1. Mechanical/115 Posts
2. EEE/E&I /17 Posts
3. ECE /07 Posts
4. CS/IT /20 Posts
5. Civil /29 Posts
6. Chemical/03 Posts
Qualification: A Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training.
1. Candidates possessing work experience of one year or above after completion of Degree are not eligible.
2. Candidates who have passed their degree, only in the last three years i.e. 2016, 2017 or 20 18 are eligible to apply.
3. Sandwich courses are not eligible.
Stipend: Rs. 6000
Technical Apprentice/250 Posts
1. Mechanical /150 Posts
2. EEE/E&I /30 Posts
3. ECE/20 Posts
4. CS/IT/ 29 Posts
5. Civil /20 Posts
6. Modern Office Practice/01 Post
Qualification: A Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training.
1. Candidates possessing work experience of one year or above after completion of the diploma are not eligible.
2. Candidates who have passed their diploma, only in the last three years i.e. 2016, 2017 & 2018 are eligible to apply.
3. Sandwich courses are not eligible
Stipend: Rs. 4000
Ageas on 24/10/2018: Gen/ UR Candidates – Between 18 and 27 years
Selection Procedure: Written exam/Personal Interview/ Document Verification
How to apply
Candidate should Apply Online. Last Date: 05/11/2018.