Cognizant Recruitment for Programmer Analyst Trainee for B.Tech/B.E(2017/2018 batch)
About Cognizant: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, the consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Job Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Salary: 3.38 – 3.38 LPA
Qualification: 2017/2018 batch BE/BTech
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore
Programmer Analyst Trainee
Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
Have a good understanding of data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure the success of the team.
Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
– Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
– 2017/2018 batch of BE/B.tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
– First class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
– No standing arrears in current education.
– Maxiumum 2 years gap in education.
– Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
– Should be an Indian Citizen.
Annual Total Compensation: INR 3.38 L PA
“*Passport and PAN number are mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for A passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport seva kendra” during onboarding.
Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
Interview Location: Kolkata/Delhi-NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad.
This opportunity is open for all AMCAT assessed candidates across the country.
1) Cognizant does not entertain payments of any kind from candidates or vendors for employment. Requests for such payments should be promptly reported to TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
2) If you encounter anyone who claims to offer jobs at Cognizant in return for any benefit (monetary or non-monetary), please do not entertain them. Please be informed that Cognizant shall not be held responsible for any such instances or payments you make.
3) We recommend that you do not respond to spam emails/ messages you do not trust; never disclose your personal or financial details to anyone you do not know. If any such mails purporting to come from Cognizant are received, we advise you to contact us at TAGCompliance@Cognizant.com.
4) Please report the phishing attempt to the following email id: CSIRT@Cognizant.com.
5) To ascertain that you are receiving an official call from cognizant, please ensure you collect the recruiter’s details (full name; employee ID; and mobile number) during the call.
Please refrain from paying/depositing any money and promptly add it to your spam mail. In case you have already made a payment, please lodge a complaint with the nearest police station so that necessary action can be taken against the imposters.
How to apply