Job Profile: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Work Location: Across India
Package: INR 3.38 LPA
Category: IT Jobs
Date posted: 15/06/2018
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code. Using one or more programming/scripting languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have a good understanding of data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics, and other technical concepts.
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure the success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
- 2018 batch of BE/B.tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
- First class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
Important: Passport and PAN number are mandated for the onboarding process. If you have applied for a passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from Passport Seva Kendra.
- Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- Interview Location: Kolkata/Delhi-NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad.
- This opportunity is open for all AMCAT assessed candidates across the country.
Apply Link: Click here