Cognizant Recuitment for Programmer Analyst Trainee for B.Tech/B.E 2017/2018 batch
About company: Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses.
Job Role: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Salary: 3.38 – 3.38 LPA
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E.belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore,hyderabad,kolkata,New Delhi,pune
Programmer Analyst Trainee
– Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
– Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
– Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure success of the team.
– Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
– Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
– 2017/2018 batch of BE/B.tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
– First class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
– No standing arrears in current education.
– Maxiumum 2 years gap in education.
– Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
– Should be an Indian Citizen.
“*Passport and PAN number is mandated for onboarding process. If you have applied for passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra” during onboarding.
– Technical and HR Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
– Interview Location : Kolkata/Delhi-NCR/Bangalore/Pune/Chennai/Coimbatore/Hyderabad.
– This opportunity is open for all AMCAT assessed candidates across the country.