Glassbeam Recruitment for Software Associate – Solution Engineer for BE/BTech/MCA (2018 batch)
About Glassbeam: Do you want to work at an exciting Internet of Things (IoT) big data analytics product start-up delivering actionable intelligence on machine log data? If so, we at Glassbeam would like to hear from you. We have developed a cutting-edge approach to mining machine log information and extracting intelligence from any connected device.
Company: Glassbeam IT Services (P) Ltd
Job Role: Software Associate – Solution Engineer
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Salary: ₹ 4,20,000.00
Qualification: 2018 batch BE/BTech /MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Software Associate – Solution Engineer
- 2018 batch only BE/BTech/MCA
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
Skills (Must have):
- Software Engineering (Any programming language) – Ability to think logically, solve a given problem using any programming language you are comfortable. You will learn SPL as part of the training and you will also self-learn SCALA.
- Strong communication skills – Ability and interest to interface with clients, internal teams, understand requirements, communicate verbally and orally.
- Attitude – Attitude to work in a start-up. Attitude to learn quickly. Attitude to take ownership and drive initiatives. Interest to wear multiple hats, grow technically, improve customer facing skills and the zeal to build a solution using Glassbeam’s platform, that solves customer pain points
Skills (Plus points):
- Domain knowledge – Any courses taken on networking, storage, medical devices will be a plus
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of regular expressions ( Java/Perl)
- As a solution Engineer, you will understand our customer’s domain, their product architecture, log file specifics and their requirement for machine data analytics. You will then use the Glassbeam’s SCALAR platform to structure the data from the machine logs. You will also be responsible to build custom dashboards, analytics and supporting software to ensure a successful solution for our customers.
- To accomplish this, you will use Glassbeam’s proprietary language SPL and a reporting framework for analytics. Optionally in many cases, you will also use SCALA to extend the capability of the product to parse unsupported formats. You will own the solution end to end from requirement gathering to solution delivery.
- If you are interested in striking a fine balance between technical skills, customer facing skills, and solution engineering, then this will be the perfect role for you. Being part of a start-up, you will quickly learn the key values must for any professional- ownership, never-say-die attitude, wearing multiple hats and the exciting opportunity of making a big difference!
Candidates willing to join immediately need only apply.
How to apply
Apply before: Tuesday, 20 Nov 2018
Event Date: Wednesday, 21st Nov 2018
Event Location: Bangalore