Media Moments Recruitment for Client Acquisition Manager for Any Graduate/ MBA
About the company: We’re a hybrid group of creative minds with a common love for intelligent, consumer-centric communications. We love bringing brands and consumers together with innovative ideas. We believe every communication challenge is unique, hence we provide customized solutions that are platform and media independent. This unique approach has worked brilliantly for our partners and has won us an enviable portfolio of brands.
Company: Media Moments
Job Role: Client Acquisition Manager
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Salary: 3.5 – 7.5 LPA
Qualification: B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Des, M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
Job Location: Bangalore, Gurgaon
Client Acquisition Manager
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Probation Period: 5 Months
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/ MBA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
– The primary role of the Manager Client Acquisition and Strategy will be, maximizing Media Moments revenue across the portfolio of services. Candidates should have an understanding of digital/PR /mobile marketing and a clear understanding of the market. They will need to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, connecting on social platforms or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Media Moments.
– They would also manage the activities of others stake holders responsible for developing business for the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
– An indefatigable person with high self-esteem and perspicacious nature is that kind of person who will thrive in this role.
New Business Development:
– 100% accountability for meeting and exceeding established sales targets
– Selling a multi-platform portfolio (PR Social Media, online ads, social media add-ons and specialty digital products, experiences)
– Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
– Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
– Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within an organization and meeting them
– Plan approaches and pitches. Work with teams to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
– Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
Business Development Planning:
– Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
– Identify opportunities for campaigns, services that will lead to an increase in sales
– Research and build relationships with new clients by finding out who controls the advertising budget in target organizations and contacting them
– Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets Have a core idea of target demographics, etc. offering a price and negotiating around it
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to listen to and identify customers’ issues; ability to explain complex ideas and have a pleasing personality and appearance.
– The role would require concept selling and therefore an ideal candidate should have a flair and inclination to do so
– The candidate should also have knowledge of the major industry domains and the ability to work under pressure
– The person needs to have fantastic Presentation skills and has to have a knack for making deals/ proposals & costings on excel sheets
– Ability to meet deadlines and to work well under pressure while maintaining high attention to detail
– Assertive and go-getter attitude
– Capability to build relationships quickly, after the first meeting or a phone call
– Proven success of promoting sales strategies through and with partners, preferably in a similar sales territory
Last date to apply: 27 December 2018
– Technical Round
– Written Test
– HR Round
How to apply