Mindtree Recruitment for Software Engineer for 2018 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, Telecom, Instrumentation)/ MCA
About Mindtree: Mindtree delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform their competition. “Born digital,” Mindtree takes an agile, collaborative approach to create customized solutions across the digital value chain.
Company: Mindtree Limited
Job Role: Software Engineer
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Qualification: 2018 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, Telecom, Instrumentation)/MCA
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Chennai, Bhubaneswar
- 2018 batch BE/B.Tech (CS, IT,ECE, Telecom, Instrumentation) OR M.CA
- Good academics (65% and above in Xth/ XIIth and Graduation / PG aggregate)
- Good pH score
Job Description / Details :
- Mindtree has a vision on the Mindtree Technical Specialist program. Mindtree welcomes campus Minds who have a passion for computer programming, technology and who intend to build a career for themselves as technologists in Software Application Technologies.
- Candidates selected under this program will get exposure to work in chosen large and complex transformational customer engagements.
- Exposure to technical areas in those programs will help them acquire special capabilities to enable them to become Tech Leads and assume technical specialist roles in an accelerated mode.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to work in advanced technology areas thereby acquiring requisite skills to aspire to become a Technical Architect and would be part of the prestigious Central Architecture Group at Mindtree.
Your learning journey with Mindtree begins in our Bhubaneswar office (a.k.a. Mindtree Kalinga), where you get to spend 12 weeks with fellow graduates in our unique learning-oriented environment (a.k.a. Orchard). Your learning Leads have been hand-picked from our delivery organization to expose you to real-life experiences and knowledge that will help you prepare for LIVE projects once you successfully complete our Orchard program. You would be assigned to an appropriate industry group/ technology practice based on your aptitude and performance in the Orchard program.
- While at Mindtree Kalinga for your 3 -month learning program, you will receive a stipend of Rs. 22,000 per month (Rs. 6,000 would be auto-deducted monthly while at Kalinga for your stay and unlimited laundry).
- Upon successful completion of your learning program, you will receive Rs. 12,000 as relocation expenses to your new work location.
- A service agreement of Rs. 2 lakhs for 2 years from your date of joining will be in effect.
How to apply
Apply before: Friday, 23 Nov 2018
Event Date: Saturday, 24th Nov 2018
Event Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi, Kolkata