Monexo Fintech Recruitment for Data Scientist for B.Tech/B.E., MCA
About the company: At Monexo, we are reimagining consumer finance and disrupting the very core of the financial ecosystem. By leveraging data science, technology, and industry expertise, we are pioneering an innovative, more efficient approach to borrowing and lending by cutting out the bank. Through our best in class Peer to Peer lending platform, access to credit becomes cheaper, transparent and hassle-free for borrowers while savers/lenders benefit by investing in a new, profitable asset class which has been the sole privy of banks for long.
Job Role: Data Scientist
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Salary: 4 – 4 LPA
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: Stipend = INR 10,000- INR 12,000(6 Months)
Salary= upto INR 4 LPA
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS,IT)/ MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
– Our Data Scientists are the driving force behind Monexo’s decision making – both on the borrowing and lending side. As a Data Scientist, you will have the opportunity to explore the world of Analytics, Programming, Statistics, Calculus, Probability, and Algebra. You will be solving a lot of problems which the banking sector is facing in their day-to-day business running across all dimensions.
– Create and maintain a Data warehouse, storing data in a structured format.
– Creating various reports on a monthly, bi-monthly, daily basis.
– Analyze bulk data and us that for decision making.
– Automate repetitive jobs.
– Closely Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
– Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets by doing querying or programming.
– Solving complicated business problems for Monexo, leveraging conventional & new age data sources and a wide array of techniques.
– Create reusable algorithms for various mathematical and statistical modeling techniques.
Who is our ideal candidate?
– Proficient coding skills in R/Python.
– Bachelor’s degree (Commerce/Engineering) from a Tier I/II institution.
– Should know the basics of Statistics, Probability, Calculus, Algebra.
– Ability to implement Data warehouse and Visualization tools
– Understanding of databases and their structure
– Working knowledge and theoretical understanding of regression, clustering, classification, forecasting, optimization and popular machine learning techniques? Understand the statistical mechanics behind modeling techniques, understanding of scoring models? Understand efficient coding standards and has a knack to plan for QC checks before coding? Strong interpersonal, analytical, written, presentation skills + good working knowledge of MS Office Suite? Ability to adapt and willingness to work independently in a high stake, fast changing environment
Last date to apply: 25 December 2018
– Written Test
– HR Round