MphasiS Recruitment for Associate Software Engineer for B.Tech/B.E., MCA
About the company: Mphasis has been a leading provider of core IT services to global marquee customers for over 25 years; bringing in best-of-class expertise in the foundational services of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Services, and Business Process Services.
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Salary: 2.52 – 2.52 LPA
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
Job Location: Bangalore
Associate Software Engineer
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineers for our Applications Team.
Target Audience: 2018 passing out MCA & BE graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches.
Locations of work: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, and Hyderabad.
• Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
• Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation and no current backlogs (min 55% and above is considered for the Maharashtra students).
• The candidate needs to possess good communication skills.
• The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location.
• The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
First 6 months- Trainee Software Engineer at Level-1
Post 6 months- Associate Software Engineer at Level-2
CTC Details: The selected candidate is eligible for a monthly salary of INR 21,000 (Rupees Twenty one thousand including CTC @ INR 1.8 Lakhs per annum and Rupees 6000 monthly allowance).
Training agreement: Selected candidates have to sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with us for a minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default, an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
Interview Location: Bangalore
• First-round – SVAR (Tool Based Communication Test)
• Final Round – Panel Interview (Tech & HR)
Onboarding Timelines: The selected candidate will be on-boarded anytime between July 2018 and April 2019.
How to apply