Nokia India Recruitment for Graduate Engineering Trainee for B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA (2018 batch)
About Nokia India: At Nokia Fixed Networks, you are joining a world leader in telecommunications. We focus on constant innovation, developing the latest state-of-the-art telecom networks and services for customers around the world.
Company: Nokia India
Job Role: Graduate Engineering Trainee
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Salary: 6 – 6 LPA
Qualification: 2018 batch BE/BTech /MCA/ME/M.Tech/BCA
Job Location: Chennai
Graduate Engineering Trainee
To reinforce our team in Chennai, Fixed Networks Management Solutions group is looking for a Graduate Engineering Trainee to work on the cutting-edge EMS that manages world leading Nokia access equipment providing DSL and PON services, covering the complete FCAPS space. The team is looking for strong technical candidates for this role.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Design, Coding and debugging for assigned features
• Unit testing of own code
• Feature testing and test automation
• Review of code developed by other members of the team
• Effective review of product requirements, user documentation and test designs
We are looking for passionate engineers who can be trusted to deliver high- quality code. We develop EMS/NMS software using technologies including JBoss, Karaf, Spring, Hibernate, Docker, AngularJS etc.
Degree and Specialization: Masters/Bachelor Degree in Computers
Target Batch: 2018
• Conceptual knowledge of networks
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills are required
• The candidate must be able to successfully work in a team-oriented environment
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast-paced, the innovative environment is desirable.
Interview Location: Chennai/Bangalore
Compensation: 6 LPA
Joining: Last Week of November
Selection Procedure: Interested candidates will have to give an online Automata Test, shortlisted candidates will further be invited for an interview on one of the interview locations (Chennai/Bangalore) as per candidates preference.