Progressive Infotech Recuitment for Cloud Engineer/Consultant for B.E/B.Tech / MCA / BCA
About company: Trusted IT partner since 1998, Progressive Infotech provides comprehensive suite of transformation and support services. The offerings span across cloud, digital and support operations, delivered through a matured and scalable service delivery model.
Company: Progressive Infotech
Job Role: Engineer/Consultant
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Salary: 2.4 – 5.4 LPA
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
Job Location: Noida
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Bond: 2 year service level agreement.
2 Years Program : (Surety Cheque Rs. 1,00,000 to be submited against the service agreement.)*
*You need not deposit any amount in that bank account, that could be a zero balance account in which the balance could be Re. 0.
Pls Note: Company will not use the cheque until unless there is any absconding or breach of agreement from candidate side. This cheque will stand cancelled once they leave the company in proper manner after completion of agreement.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Designing and development of software solutions.
– Understanding of cloud technologies and components (AWS, Azure and Google cloud)
– Flexible to work on different set of technologies as and when required
– Clean and flawless code to produce fully functional IAAS/PAAS/SAAS software based on specifications within deadlines.
– Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, troubleshoot and debug.
Skill set Required:
– Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
– Ability to adapt new techniques and technology quickly
– Analytical and problem-solver, out of the box thinking
– Excellent communication skills
– Group Discussion Round
– HR Interview with the shortlisted candidates
– HOD Round at company’s office.
How to apply