Reliance Jio Recruitment for Sr. QA Engineer for B.Tech/B.E.
About the company: Jio promises to shape the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, institutions, and households and seamlessly bridging the rural-urban divide.
Company: Reliance Jio
Job Role: Sr. QA Engineer
Job Category: Off Campus Drive, IT jobs
Experience: 3 to 6 Years
Salary: 5 – 13 LPA
Job Location: Mumbai
Sr. QA Engineer
Course Specialization: B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
CTC Offered: Hike on present CTC As Per Industry Standards
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams, Product Managers and Developers to define the project quality goals, testing strategy, test plan, and test cases.
– Review test-design, guide other team members to improve quality, report product/solution quality, escalate if needed: be the gatekeeper for quality.
– Actively participate in debugging issues.
– Ability to understand functional/technical specifications and analyze data and server logs.
– Fluent in at least one scripting language, and the ability to read/write Java or any other oops language.
– Mentor new joiners /junior team members on testing best practices, automation frameworks for selenium and Appium, etc.
– Experience in working on Appium framework
– Experience in working on Linux based environments.
– working knowledge on Pearl/Python.
Skills and Experience Required:
– Strong technical background, detail- driven and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
– 3-6 years of experience in testing and Automation.
– Good knowledge on Selenium and Automation Framework.
– Excellent understanding of Testing life cycle, SDLC, Test Processes.
– Working knowledge with any non-functional automation stack like Jmeter, Apache bench, etc.
– Experience in testing web services and a basic understanding of NoSQL databases.
– Ability to mentor new QA Engineers.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Contribution to open source projects in the Automation/QA is a plus
– Good understating of Continuous Integration/Delivery
– Experience in working on Linux based environments
NOTE: Candidates opting for interview location other than Mumbai will get Skype call